The Muslim Ambulance Society
The Muslim Ambulance Society is a premier organization, which was established in the year 1932. Since 1970, the society has undertaken to serve the people of the metropolis in the medical field without distinction of caste, creed and religion
- Ambulance and Hearse vans round the clock 24 hours throughout the year.
- Free Immunization Centre (Every Wednesday & Saturday, Timings: 3.30p.m. – 4.30p.m): We provide vaccinationssuch as BCG, Triple Polio, Measles, Hepatitis B & Booster free of cost without distinction of caste, creed and religion.
- Free Tuberculosis Treatment centre: We give full course of free medicines including second line of treatment from our Zakat funds to the poor and needy patients suffering from this dreadful disease.
- Life-saving medicines / Financial assistance to the poor patients:If the funds permit, we provide life-saving medicines to the poor patients suffering from such diseases as Cancer, Chronic Renal Failure, Post Transplant patients, Cardiac diseases and severe sepsis, etc. From these funds we also give financial assistance to deserving patients who undergo major surgeries and / or are undertaking treatment at different hospitals in the city.
- Nursing Division (Diploma for Trainee Nurse):A Nursing Divisionis affiliated, to St. John Ambulance Brigade. Admission starts in every June (Fees Rs. 250/- per month) with the duration of one year.
- Employment Bureau: Many qualified, skilled and unskilled unemployed persons are employed at different firms and establishments. Thus we are having a liaison between the employers and employees for which we do not charge any one.
THE MUSLIM AMBULANCE SOCIETY
154, KAMBEKAR STREET,
MUMBAI- 400 003.